West Coast Property Management Company is proud of our commitment to provide individual attention to each and every one of our clients and their residents. Our services are specifically tailored to meet the individual and exacting needs of each building owner and their property's tenancy. We offer simple bookkeeping services to those investors who still like the "hands on" thrill of property ownership, complete and total service to more than a dozen international owners who rarely see their properties at all, and we have dozens of clients who fit right in between. Other clients still want to do their own bookkeeping, but hire us for their maintenance, vacancy preparation, and construction work.
Whatever your requirements, we always try to go the extra mile to give you just what you need. That's what makes us the respected and trusted company that we are.
Some of the routine services that we provide include:
- Hands-on, personal attention to both the property owner and the building residents.
- Active marketing of all vacancies with area-wide involvement in many advertising venues.
- Thorough application screening procedures that we apply equally to all prospective tenants.
- Thorough and aggressive rent collections, extensive delinquency follow-up and complete
representation through eviction proceedings.
- Frequent on-site inspections of all facilities and equipment.
- Complete and affordable maintenance and repair services through our own in-house staff and extensive contractor contacts.
- Clear, concise and "user-friendly" Month-End Statements.
- Full expenditure payments including regularly scheduled expenses and/or service contracts.
- Complete payroll services, including all tax, unemployment and workers' compensation filings and audits.
- Representation in administrative and/or legal proceedings.
- Extensive activity in local real estate coalitions and political organizations.
- Thorough file maintenance, including ample security of computer records and files.
Our computer program has been specifically tailored for us to meet our exacting standards and security requirements. We put in a good deal of effort to create a monthly statement that is not only informative, but easy to read and understand. All too often a management company will send out a huge stack of computer-generated "fluff" that is not only impossible to understand without an accounting degree, it creates a feeling of covering up the basic operations of the property. We don't operate in such a hide and seek environment; we want your involvement and we want you to ask questions. You need and deserve to know what is going on at your property and we're here to make sure you have the information and resources to satisfy your investment requirements.
West Coast Property Maintenance & Construction Company was created in 1999 in order to more completely serve the maintenance needs of the properties under our care. It is fully staffed with maintenance, janitorial, and carpentry workers as well as painters, plumbers and electricians who are highly qualified in their respective fields. All of our staff have been trained in the handling of hazardous materials, too. Hourly rates are more than reasonable and are set with our clients' needs in mind, not as a means of profit.
That's why we can say that our system of Property Management is "the right way to care for people and property."